Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite   Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:38 pm

Character Name: Jessie Ford

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4", skinny,

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite & Xavier

Powers**: Can make anyone fall in love with her for a minium of 2 hours. (2-3 guys at the same time)
With a snap of her fingers she can change her clothes and make up and hair daily (tires her out if used more then 2wice she will pass out)

Flaws***: Gets afraid when yelled at, powers drain her, Stuck up, Big B*tch sometimes,

Pets: Baby pig named: Wilbur

Weapon****: A mirror she can look into, if she needs in battle

Talents/Skills: Flexible, Beautiful,

RP Example*: I walked into a field one day, Wilbur trotted from behind. I smiled at the light, I had my hair up ina sloppy bun and I was wearing sweat pants, not trying to look beautiful. I heard whispers going on and I frowned. If it was hot guys then they would see me looking like poop. I snapped my fingers, my hair was ruffled down with beautful curls, my makeup was prettyful and I was wearing a long silk dress with pink sparkles. Two guys walked out of the forest and into the field, I smiled at them.

Biography*: One day at the age of seven, Jessie had a mental breakthrough. She had a ugly nose, a unprettyful face and wore clothes liek a guy. She hated her life. She did horrible in school, had a horrible home life and then ran away one day. Her dad Xavier came lookking for her and when he found her he told her about camp. When she was 9 she came to camp, hit puberty at 11 and became BEAUTFUL. She never went back home, her dad had.... black ops obsession.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite   Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Jessie Ford, Daughter Of Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1