Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenett Plague

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Ravenett Plague Empty
PostSubject: Ravenett Plague   Ravenett Plague Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 1:19 am

Character Name: Ravenett (Raven) Plague
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Long black hair, black eyes, 5'10", very skinny.
God and mortal parent: Icelos and unknown
Powers**: She can make people have nightmares. The scariness ranges (on a scale of one to ten) from five to ten, depending on how rested she is. She can do that about fifteen times a day, but she usual does it at night because most normal people sleep at night ;D. She can take away someones nightmare, but as soon as she falls asleep, she'll have that persons nightmare. She can do that twenty times a day. Her first power drains her a lot if the nightmare is really scary, and it drains her a little bit if it isn't really scary. Her second power doesn't drain her a lot, but if she uses it all twenty times, she passes out, giving her a mix of all twenty nightmares that she took away. She can sense when someone is having a nightmare, but it's more of a sixth sense than a power.
Flaws***: She's not good at social situations, anger issues, her sleeping scheduled is way off (she's awake at night and asleep during the day, most of the time, or she doesn't sleep at all), she's never had enough to eat, and even if she does, she barely eats anything.
Pets: None.
Weapon****: A CB sword with scenes of, like, any nightmare you can think of carved into the metal. Usually, it has the worst part of the worst nightmare that the person looking at it has ever had.
Talents/Skills: She's gotten used to having billions of nightmares, so she doesn't get extremely scared, but she still gets scared, just not as much as the average person. She's really good at singing, but she almost never sings. She's a really fast runner. Very good at sneaking around without making a sound, climbing trees silently, and climbing trees in general.
RP Example*: Raven shrank back on her perch in the tree, staring at her next victim, a lone camper. When she was sure he was asleep, she silently climbed down from the tree and walked over to his sleeping bag. She could tell he wasn't having a nightmare from her sixth sense. 'Guess I'll just have to create one,' she thinks, smirking. She closes her eyes, concentrating on the first camping related nightmare she could think of: a bear attack. When her work was done, she climbed back up into her tree, holding back laughter as the man thrashed around in his sleep, trying to fight off a bear that was't there. Several times she almost fell out of the tree, but managed to hang on. Eventually the man ended up rolling into a tree, waking him up, much to Raven's disappointment. Still, his reaction upon waking up was quite fun to watch.
Biography*: Raven lived wherever she could, after running away from an orphanage at the age of seven. She had always known she was different from everyone else, mostly due to her hight tolerance to nightmares and her odd sleeping schedule. Nobody ever wanted to be her friend, and that was fine by her. She always found enemies more fun than friends, because you can annoy enemies and nobody ever asks you to say that you're sorry, because they know that they'd try to hurt you. Enemies sometimes keep their distance and leave you alone, but shoot you glares when they walk past and you can just glare back and aren't expected to smile and wave. At least, that's the way it was for her. She would do the classic dumpster dive for food, taking anything that wasn't too rotten, wan't completely eaten, and was edible. One day a satyr found her and took her to camp.
Notes: She has a scar over her left eye and under it, but doesn't go through the eye, due to some crazy lady who usually gets her food from a trashcan that she was digging through. Looks like this:

Raven:
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Ravenett Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenett Plague   Ravenett Plague Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:52 pm

Who is Icelos?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Ravenett Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenett Plague   Ravenett Plague Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:46 pm

Greek minor god of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Ravenett Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenett Plague   Ravenett Plague Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 7:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenett Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenett Plague   Ravenett Plague Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenett Plague
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: