Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arts and Craft Room

Go down 
+9
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dovah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Liz
Silly Lily
Ani
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 1:59 am

Jessica notices the paper and pencil land next to her. She looked over towards the girl then shruged her shoulders calmyl and picked up the items. She untapped the pencil and folded the paper. Jessica knew for a fact the she wasn't a drawer but there was one thing that she could draw flawlessly. So she began to draw her picture. She wasn't sure how long it would take to for her to finish her drawing considering that she had made a different background and scene to each of her drawings. She slowly smiled as she saw the picture come to life on her paper.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:14 am

Carina smiled as the girl started to draw. She loved promoting art, especially in a camp like this one. Killing and kisses was all that happened.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 2:20 am

Jessica continued to draw her picture/ She occansionally looked up to take in her surronding for a better idea of her picture and to make the over all look of the pencil drawing. She smiled as the picture slowly formed into another one oof her same drawings but with the look of a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 1:18 am

Carina stood up slowly and walked to the girl. "What's that?" She asked, looking over her shoulder. It looked really cool, but couldn't really make it out; She wasn't wearing her glasses. Carina mentally facepalmed, and reached in her pocket and pulled out her spectales. She didn't really like wearing them, they always stayed on the edge of her nose, and she hated that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:38 am

Jessica looks up as she hears the girl's voice and Fury's growl. She shused Fury then looked down at her picture debating wether to answer with the truth or a lie. She decided that she would tell the truth this go around because she knew how Fury and fenrir felt when she lied about her pictures. She looked back at the girl and answeres,"It's a picture of Fenrir, Fury, and me in a Forest type setting." She then sat back leaning against Fury who had relaxed slightly. Jessica waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:07 pm

Carina blinked, her eyes adujusting to the glasses. She gaped at the paper. "It's amazing! I can't draw that well! Oh my gods..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 1:00 pm

"Honestly I can't draw either. It's just that well.....I've always only drawn me and my pets, no my friends, and I've gotten good at it."Jessica said smileing at the compliment she had been given for her picture. She then went back to drawing and eventually finished it as she listened for what the girl would say next.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 9:25 pm

"Well, it's amazing, nevertheless." Carina said, breathless. "It's a masterpiece. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 9:31 pm

"Thanks. The names Jessica Taylor, daughter of Loki. And this would be Fury one of my two friends."Jessica said getting up and dusting herself off. Fury slowly rose behind her and got ready to start flying away. Somehow in all the silence the darkness had slipped away and was replaced by the beauty of the sun and the possible pain of the day.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 11:56 pm

I skipped in, dragging my teddy bear. I sat down at a table and got some paints and a white piece of paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 11:59 pm

I walked into the arts and crafts room and sat down when I saw a creepy little girl sitting right infront of me. I thought for a second. Well she looked lonley. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:00 am

I looked up at her. "Hi." I moved my long hair out of my eyes. On my paper, I painted me.. a girl with pale skin, demonic red eyes, and long black hair. I was also dressed in all black. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:01 am

Jessica grew bored so she mounted Fury and flew away heading for the Camp exit. She knew Fenrir wouldn't be far behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:04 am

"That is a kool picture, What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:08 am

"It's me. And I'm going to eat a rabbit in it." I drew myself holding a rabbit, it's blood dripping from my mouth. "Raw rabbits are really yummy!" I said to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:09 am

"Do you like them raw? Are they good?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:10 am

"Yes, yes they are. That's all I eat. Well. And I like cookies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:11 am

"Can I be in the picture and i like cookies too!?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:13 am

"Sure, I'll paint you too." I painted the girl, then I painted a car coming down from the sky, crushing her. "I would draw my sister Kesi coming to eat you, but I don't like Kesi. She doesn't like me either. She killed me once. But I came back somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:14 am

"Thats a bit weird, but okay. Whats your name and whos your god parent?
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:16 am

"My name is Kesannah. And my daddy is Chaos. One time, we were at the desert. And he saved me from my mean sister, Kesi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:17 am

"Did she try to eat you and are the rabbits or animals you eat, are they raw?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:18 am

"I. Already. Told. You. I. Eat. Animals. RAW!!" I yelled raw. "And no, she just wanted me to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:19 am

"How many other SISTERS do you have? My name is Miah and my mom is Flora!
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:20 am

"I have three sisters. Kesi is a weird person. Krystine is a weird scientist lady. And Kessa loves candy. I love Kessa. She's really nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arts and Craft Room   The Arts and Craft Room - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arts and Craft Room
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next