Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jordan Kalin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jordan Kalin  Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Kalin    Jordan Kalin  Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 6:24 pm

Character Name: Jordan Tracen Kalin
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
Jordan has dark brown hair, with stormy, gray eyes. He is around six feet with a skinny muscular body.
God and mortal parent: Artemis and unknown real father. He was adopted by Kial Kalin and Rachel Kalin.
Powers**:
-At night, Jordan can absorb the moonlight and create small balls of moonlight. He can only make 7 at once. They look like dancing flames.
-He has the power to have five arrows hit there target exactly where he wants it to.
-He is able to summon animals that around a 5 miles radius around him. He controls them for twenty minutes.
-He can also summon deer only for three times a day and two deer for each three time. He has them until he doesn't want them anymore.
Flaws***: Stubborn, too Loyal, Arrogant, very sarcastic
Pets: He has a wolf that follows him around since Times Square. He calls her Willow.
Weapon****:
-A Bow and Arrow with 15 arrows.
-A CB knife
Talents/Skills:
-An extremely, talented athletic person.
-He's a guitarist and a pianist-an amazing singer.
-He's quick on his feet and has a quick mind.
RP Example*:
Rorey sat next to me. Her dark hair in a low ponytail and her ten-year old face with a small smile. She was waiting for the song I had promised her earlier. If I knew anyone was here, I wouldn't have played earlier. Dang, I should check around the house next time. I forced a smile on my face which turned into a small smirk and started to string chords on my guitar. I had got this guitar back in Russia. I smiled at the memory of Russia. Good times good times. I started to sing a kids song I heard my sister sing all the time. I don't really know why I learned the chords, but whatever.
Biography*:
Jordan was found in London, England on the doorsteps of an orphanage. He doesn't know his real parents or where he was born, but right away he was adopted by a loving, busy family. His parents were business people who traveled everywhere, which caused Jordan to move with them. He lived in England for five years, until they moved to Russia. He developed an English accent by then and still has a slightly noticeable one to this day. In Russia, he played "soccer" or football as it is called there. He took football with him to Sydeny, Australia; Hong-Kong, China; and Vancover, Canada. He started hockey in Canada, and kept up with football. Also in Canada, he self-taught himself how to play piano and later, guitar. At the age of 13, his family moved to the US. They moved to New York, New York where he lives still. On a walk at Times Square, he was attacked by a fury and a satyr saved him. His parents apparently knew he was a demigod and sent him to Camp-Half Blood.
Notes:
-He keeps his musical talents to himself. When he is alone at home, he plays and plays till someone comes.
-His step-parents are natural born US citizens.
-He has a little step-sister who was adopted in China. Her name is Rorey.
-He speaks fluently in Chinese, French, and Russian.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Jordan Kalin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan Kalin    Jordan Kalin  Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 6:50 pm

Sounds like it's approvable

Approved
Back to top Go down

Jordan Kalin
Page 1 of 1