Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biege's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Biege's Quest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:45 am

I hold out my uncut hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:47 am

I think about this for a second. I'm not sure what is going on. I smile though and my hand slowly drifts over to his.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:48 am

I grab her hand gently and I lead her to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:52 am

I follow slowly, and sit down on the bed. I gently pull my hand away from his, starting to settle myself into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:53 am

I sit down next to Biege on her bed. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:55 am

I yawn quietly, my eyes feeling drowsy. I attempt a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:57 am

"Now you can't possibly fall asleep without a bedtime kiss," I lean over and kiss Biege on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 4:59 am

Even though I was like, half asleep. It was surprising, this kid needed help. Kiss, kiss my friend, try & kill me. Goes crazy, then kiss me. WTF! Even though all this stuff fluttered through my mind, I kissed him back, feeling the warm touch of his lips on mine.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:39 pm

Hmm it seems I am kissing the girl I tried to kill fun. I continue kissing Biege.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:42 pm

My arms reach up and go behind his neck, I still continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:46 pm

I wrap my arms around Biege's neck in response to her wrapping her arms around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:48 pm

This was something, so enjoyable to me. I jsut didn't understand. I kissed him still, loving the moment. Then, millions of thoughts hit me at once. I pulled back, "I can't do this."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:49 pm

I chuckle, "but you just did."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:51 pm

"I know, I know." I release my arms from his neck. "But, after everything, we can't do this."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:52 pm

"True true," I continue to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:55 pm

"Yeah..." I look at the side of my hip. Erm well the bed. This was awkward, AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:56 pm

I dreamt I was back at home. In Arizona. I was hanging out at the beach with my mother (I think mom?) We were sitting on the sand laughing at something. Then I got up and ran into the water. I dove under and mom followed. We raced each other as far out as we could. When we could barley see the shore, we playfully splashed each other and swam back in. Then I saw Jesse running... my biggest crush from home. I smiled when I saw him and ran right into his strong arms. He hugged me.. then kissed me. I grabbed his hand and led him to our towels. I sat down and pulled him down next to me. "Now you two, be careful!" Mom said. Me and Jesse laughed. Mom then said, "I'll be back in an hour to get you, alright Arizonia? Have fun.. and don't harm yourselves!" I laughed again and said, "Okay, love you mom." I smiled then she left. Jesse put his arm around me then I relaxed into him. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him. He smiled and said, "I don't know. What do YOU wanna do?" I smiled back and said, "I dunno!" Then I giggled.

Man. This was the life. Sitting on the beach with my biggest crush EVER. The sun was just beginning to set and we had a picnic sitting there. I pulled out a ham sandwich and took a bite. Then I put it up to Jesse's mouth and he took a bite. I giggled. "We're so strange." I kissed his cheek then he kissed the top of my forehead.

Then all of a sudden the dream changed... and I was in Boston.. where I lived right before I came to camp. I was in school and I was being stared at by some dorky kid. Prom was coming up... and I didn't have a date yet. After class was over, the dorky kid came up to me and asked me to prom. I hesitately said, "Um... well.... I kind of already have plans." Which wasn't a total lie.. The kid's face fell then I felt SO bad. "I'm sure I can reschedule. Me and my mom were just gonna hang around and watch movies.... so yeah, I guess I'll go with you." I smiled and he smiled then I gave him my number so he could call me later.

Wow this was a strange dream.

When I got home, the kid called me... Oh. His name was Sheldon. I answered it and we made plans for prom the next night.. Well the next night came and I got all prettied up for this Sheldon kid. He arrived at my doorstep with a limo waiting outside. I smiled and gave him a hug. My mom and his mom took lots of pictures and it was actually pretty fun. Stupid weird screwed up dreams. Well then me and Sheldon drove off in the limo to the prom thingy mababer. We danced and had LOTS of fun. Bwahaha.

Then again, the dream changed AGAIN. GOSH! IT KEPT CHANGING AT ALL THE GOOD PARTS! This time, I was sitting alone in the ampitheater. Some hott guy came up and sat down next to me. "Hello." He said. "Hi?" I said, a little confused. "I'm Kade, what about you?" "I'm... Arizonia.." I said, still confused. "Oh.. you seem to be confused?" "Yeah.... I mean.. most guys that... look like you don't usually talk to girls that look like me." I said, blushing. Then he said, "What do you mean, 'guys like me' and 'girls like you?'" "Well... I don't know." I said, still blushing. Then me and Kade got up and went to the lake and hung out for the rest of the day. When we were watching the sun set, I yawned. "I'm... tired." He smiled and took my hand then kissed it. I blushed again. "I can walk you to your cabin?" He said. I smiled, nodded, then stood up. Kade stood up too and walked me to my cabin. Right as he was about to kiss me goodnight... this creepy little girl came up behind him... she was like seven.. was REALLY pale, had red eyes, and veins sticking out all over her face and neck. She took a knife to his throat... but he didn't notice and I screamed..

Then the dream changed. I WAS SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL MYSELF IN THESE FREAKING DREAMS! This time, I was with Beige. And we were on a roller coaster?!?! WHAT THE HECK! We were going up a REALLY REALLY REALLY big hill. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Beige screamed. Then we slowly got to the tip of the hill... then we went downnnnnnnn. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Me and Beige screamed simultaneously. "THIS... IS.... SO... MUCH.. FUN!!!!!!" I yelled as we went around a loop.

Then.. the dream changed... and it was just me... sleeping in bed. Then my dreams just stopped coming. And I finally slept peacefully... for a little bit...

THENNNNNNNNNNNNNN.............. I was in Toys R Us with Beige and we were riding around the store on little tricycles. "YEAH BUDDY!" Mwahahhahaa! Then we left Toys R Us and were driving to Wal-Mart. On the way there, we made creepy/funny faces at strangers in the car. One lady flicked us off... we did it back to her. Another lady made a face back at us! HAHA! Then some guy just kinda looked at us like WTF! And then a truck driver did a double take at this one face.. oh man that was the best one. Me and Beige cracked up laughing. Then we got to Wal-Mart. We ran inside and got some bikes. We rode them around the stores singing "I JUST HAD S*XXXXXX! AND IT FELT SO GOOD!" Yeah we got kicked out:D

Then. I dreamed without dreams. Again. And just... slept. For like... hours. Or that's what it felt like.

But then I started having a weird dream. I was a weird... hybrid of stuff. I was a witch, vampire, werewolf, and a wizard. I had the long stringy black hair of a witch, the fangs of a vampire, the hairy face of a wolf, and the weird nose of a wizard. I casted a weird spell on a cat that ran buy. Then I went up and eated him. EW! HIM TASTED ICKY RAW! >_< NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN! >_< I frownededed. Then I skipped around... then realized I could basically do anything. I jumped up about 50 feet in the air. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Then I jumped on a trampoline and did like a billion flips in the air at once. "THIS IS FUN!" I shouted, being my weird hybrid self.

Then I was running on a treadmill. As myself again. As the regular Arizonia. "RUN RUN RUN! RUN FAST ARI, RUN RUN RUN!!!!!" I yelled to myself. Oh my Gods... I was going crazy like Joey. EW. Then Joey showed up. WHAT THE HECK! WHY WAS HE IN MY DREAM?!?!?!?!?! "JOEY. GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!" I shouted that in my dream AND outloud. But I didn't know I shouted it outloud too... oh well. He could deal. Anyways so Joey was there... watching me run on the treadmill. Then Beige showed up and started lifting weights. "Is this like... work out session or something?!"

Then the dream changed YET AGAIN! DUDE. I JUST NEEDED TO WAKE UP! I pinched myself, trying to wake up. I hated these random dreams. Then... I woke up... "WOAH! I SAID! THAT WAS WEIRD!" I sat up and was in the room with the cave and stuff and in the bed... but I was still sleeping. "AW MAN! ONE OF THOSE DREAMS?! Where you wake up in your dream?! I hate that!" I frowned and slapped myself. "OW! BAD IDEA, BAD IDEA!" Then a tree came alive and said "I'm gonna eat you!" I screamed and chopped it down. Then I fell back asleep. Dreamless and sleeping like normal people.

Then once again, I started dreaming. Freaking dream world, screwing with my head while I sleeped. UGH!!! Alright well this time I was being chased by freaking Hell Hounds. That's great. I started running as fast as I could. Then I got to the end of a pier... and had no weapon. GREAAAAAAAT! The Hell Hounds advanced. I screamed. "OH MAN!!!!!!" I yelled. I turned, and jumped into the water...

And the dream changed. I was laying on a hammock on the beach in Hawaii. Or I assumed it was Hawaii. I had people fanning me with palm tree leaves and I was drinking out of a coconut. Hmm... this was probably one of the best dreams I've had so far. But then... to make this even better.... Jesse came walking up to me. I smiled. He smiled. Then I sat up and like sat on the hammock, not laying on it. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "This.... is... I don't even have words for it." He leaned in to kiss me..

And the dream changed. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!" I screamed.. then realized I was in the middle of a kiddy park thingy. "Whoops." Some little kid came up and hit my leg. "Hey! That's not nice!" I frowned and walked away from this park. I sat on a bench... and just.... sat there.

Then I just slept. Finally.

Then I started dreaming again. Some creepy guy was chasing me with a lamp. He chased me all around. Then a sheep came... and I tripped over it. "FRIGGIN SHEEP!" I fell down and the guy with the lamp went to hit me with it, but I tripped the guy, grabbed his lamp, and knocked him out with his own lamp:D

And then a goat showed up. "Bahhhhh. I'm bahh... Ka... bahhh. Tie... bbahh." It bahhh'd out. I facepalmed. Then the goat jumped and yelled "I LIKE SPARKLESSSSSSS! BAHHHHHHHHH!" "Dude..." I said to the Goat named Katie. I started walking away then Katie the goat followed me. She tried to eat my shirt. "HEY. KATIE. STOP IT!" I yelled.

Then I woke up...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:01 pm

"I hate you also," I tell Arizonia.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:03 pm

"Uhm....? You okay?" I murmer to Ari ignoring the sitution that I was in.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:03 pm

I looked over. "Wait... what......?" I rubbed my eyes then realized how they were sitting. "And yeah... I'm okay...... I guess..... I had this weird.. dream." I thought for a second. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:05 pm

"Oh yes I'm feeling dandy we were disscusing our next move I suggested we leave now but she said we should wait," I chuckle

Last edited by Bob on 3/13/2011, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:07 pm

I bit my lip, the one that was two seconds ago attached to Joeys. "Yeah...., I think I am.."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:08 pm

"I wasn't talking to you, thank you very much." I said to Joey.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:10 pm

"Oh everyone talks to me," I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:28 pm

I stayed out of this. Still biting my lip, my eyes scattering back and fhourth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biege's Quest
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next