Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish. Empty
PostSubject: Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish.   Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish. Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:25 pm

]Character Name: Matthew James Maguire
Description: Matthew is naturally pale due to his irish heritage, and is skinny but has a bit of muscle as well. He is 6'4", so obviously he is very tall. His hair is a dark brown color with the slightest hint of red among it, and his eyes are hazel.
God and mortal parent: Caerus and David Maguire
Powers**: Matthew can cause lucky things to happen to someone/something thrice daily. They can't really influence anything big, and they drain him quite a bit. Like, he can make someone find money on the ground or he can make someone run into a friend, but nothing big like save someone from dying. He cannot do this to himself, however and the luck can't be used on himself.
Flaws***: Matthew can sometimes be overly optimistic, he is terrified of snakes and he is used to having everything he needs so he can be annoying if he doesn't have something. He has never truly loved someone and doesn't really understand how, and he can be rebellious.
Pets: -none-
Weapon****: A celestial bronze sword encrusted wth jewels of all sorts.
Talents/Skills: Matthew James has always had a knack for making people laugh, and he can play the drums.
RP Example*: I enter the arena, intent on slicing some dummies. My day so far had been pretty crummy, and I was bored. I begin slicing a few when I see a little girl skip in. I give her the luck to find a kitten in the arena. She picks it up, and I smile.
Biography*: MJ grew up in Malibu, California and he father was a big executive for some company. He grew up living this lavish life, and when he was ten he discovered his little talent with luck. His father recognized this but didn't say anything but brought him to camp when he was claimed as a thirteen year old. He was never truly loved by his father, he was raised by various nannies which caused him to be a bit rebellious. He has never truly loved anyone.
Notes:He can be called various different names, he doesn't care. Matt, Matthew, James, MJ, whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish.   Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish. Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:28 pm

Approved as if it wasn't obvious
Back to top Go down

Well, as they always said, the luck o' the irish.
Page 1 of 1