Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next TitanOmachy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Next TitanOmachy Empty
PostSubject: The Next TitanOmachy   The Next TitanOmachy Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 3:06 pm

Richard laid in his bed remembering his childhood while trying to get to sleep. It was almost eleven o’clock and he was too excited to fall asleep. Tomorrow was the day Richard was turning 16. Richard thought back to an early memory from his child hood.

“Grandpa?” Richard asked “When will you tell me the story?”

Richard’s grandfather looked down at him, “Not until you are older my grandson,” he said and smiled.

Richard was too quick to frown, but still sighed. Older he agreed “Do not feel bad,” his grandfather said and flicked his hand up. With that the water rose and stayed erected in the air. Richard’s eyes widened and Richard clapped Richard’s little 4 year old hands.

“Now,” Richard’s grandfather began “it is time for bed lets go” with that Richard’s grandfather picked him up and walked up to his room. Then Setting him down onto the bed, and tucking him in tightly.

“Goodnight my grandson, sleep peaceful, and dream well” with a kiss on his forehead Richard was asleep.

Richard kept playing that night over in his head hoping tomorrow was the day he would get to hear the story. After an hour of seeing that day in his head, Richard drifted off to sleep and into the land of dreams.

The snow was falling quickly, and Richard could hear the thunderous footsteps in the distance. Richard jumped towards the window and looked outside. At first he saw nothing, just darkness. Then Richard realized there was nothing but darkness, no buildings, no lights and no people. The footsteps were getting louder and louder, and a monstrous laugh was growing from the distance “Who is there?” Richard called into the oblivion. Richard’s voice did not echo back. His voice barely escaped his mouth before the words seem to drop. Richard began to see an explosion in the distance followed by another diabolical laugh. Out of the darkness Richard began to see the face. It was glowing with a bloody red aura. The giant human face laughs again. Then his eyes locked onto Richard. Richard could see a thousand buildings being destroyed in his eyes. The giants tanned skin glowed brighter. “I am rising, little one. Soon I will bring forth my brethren. Then together we will bring back Chaos!” the evil figure laughed its bloodthirsty laugh again and raised his hand. “But do not worry little one. For you will not survive to see it,” he said and raised his hand. His hands begins to glow with a bright light. Then taking the glowing hand from the air, he smashed it down. His hand stopped about 10 meters in front of Richard. Then the bright glow became a beam of heat and light flying towards Richard. He could feel the heat increasing, the sweat formed on his forehead. ‘This is it,’ Richard thought to himself. This is the end. Then time froze, an alarm began to ring, and the scene around him faded.

Richard awoke to being in his room. The alarm ringed in his ear, Richard raised his hand and smashed it down on the alarm clock to make it stop ringing. Richard muttered a few lines about how he hated school and then got up. Richard slowly kicked his feet out to the side of the bed. He then shuffled to the bathroom. Richard walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror starring at his storm cloud grey eyes. He then glanced up at his ground like brown hair. The shower water was warm, so Richard stepped in and allowed the water to run down his face and onto his body. ‘There is a good wake him up,’ Richard thought to himself. Richard cleaned up and got dressed then managed to eat a quick breakfast. After eating, Richard brushed his teeth and popped a stick of gum into his mouth. Richard walked to the door “Later Grandpa!” Richard shouted and walked out.

Richard shuffled out of his driveway and down the road, the snow sprinkling from the sky. Richard look back to see if the bus was visible yet, “Of course it’s not” Richard muttered to himself. Richard got to the corner and looked back to see the bus still wasn’t there. Checking his watch Richard saw that it was already twenty to eight.

“Bus is late. Of course it is going to be late on a day like this,” Richard muttered to himself

“Yeah really,” the voice beside him mentioned.

Richard’s heart skipped a beat from the surprise; Richard did not even see her there. It was almost as if the girl appeared out of the snow. “I hate to say this, but do I know you?” Richard questioned.

The girl turned to him “I am Chloe, Chloe Boreases,” she said with a smile.

“I am Richard, Richard Pope,” Richard replied.

“Well it is a pleasure to meet you Richard.” Chloe said.

“Pleasures all mine,” Richard said with a smile. Richard and Chloe sat there in silence till a yellow imagine appeared in the distance.

“Bus is finally here,” Chloe said with a snow white smile.

“Ye- er yeah, took long enough,” Richard stumbled on the words but still managed to get them out. Chloe got up and walked towards the bus with Richard close on her heels. Chloe walked up the aisle and to the back. Richard was about to follow till a voice broke him out of his daze.

“Dude!” the voice yelled at him.

Richard turned to the kid with brown curly hair, extreme tan, and brown eyes. “Hmmm?” Richard replied in mumble. “Oh. Hey Carlos, what’s up?”

“Nothing really. Just, you know sitting on the bus. By the way what are you looking at?” Carlos asked

“Oh, um nobody” Richard said then sat next to Carlos. They talked during the bus ride till they could see the school in the distance.

“Well time for the worst possible place in the world,” Carlos commented well looking up at the school.

“It’s not that bad Carlos.”

“That is because you are the football star!”

“I would not say star.” Richard gave a little smirk

“Well come on football boy, we got to get to class”

Carlos and Richard walked off the bus, and towards the school, the grass had a light layer of snow on it “Bit early for now don’t you think?” Richard commented

“Yeah, but yeah what can you do about it?” Carlos replied

With that Richard and Carlos walked through the red doors and into the skyscraper of a school. I walked through the doors and turned to Carlos “Hey man. I’ll see you around.”

“Yeah, peace out.”

I walked up the stair way and through a few halls to my locker. I undid the lock and grabbed my Math books, and supplies. With that I was off to my first class.

Math was always an easy subject for me but for some reason today my mind wasn’t on topic. I was off in another place, almost like another universe. I sat there thinking about the dream.

“Richard!” the teacher screamed

“Hmm?”

“I am shocked to see you of all people sleeping in my class, but if you find it boring then you are welcome to entertain yourself at the office!”

“Sorry sir, it wouldn’t happen again”

“Good! Now class you have page 38, questions 1-91, odd questions only! Along with that I want to see you do questions 92, 93, and 94!”

The bell rang to indicate class was over. I gathered my stuff and went to my locker. I put my math away and got my science text book. I wandered down the hall and into the science room. The bell rang again and everyone sat down, and the teacher walked in.

“Class,” she began, “today we are going to work with some electricity. First of all how many of you know how many volts run through a single fuse box?”

Only one kid had her hand up, and it was Julia. Julia and I had been friends since, well forever. Julia is 14 like me. She is 5ft 7 and very athletic. She has very sharp facial features, and a slight tan. She has beautiful long curly light brown hair and blue eyes that sometimes seem to gleam with a red tinge.

“Yes Julia,” the teacher called.

“It depends on your fuse box. Some have lots of power and some have very little, but it is still enough to give you a huge zap, and maybe even kill you, if it doesn’t kill you it could give you and electric burn”

“Very good!” the teacher shouted
After hearing Julia’s answer again I drifted off into the dream realm

“Richard” Julia nudged me on the arm “time to go we have English next.

“What about science?” I asked

“You slept that class away Mr. Pope!” the teacher yelled. “If you want to pass, you better bring your marks up and you can start by paying attention!”

Julia and I hurried out of the class. We went to our lockers both side by side, and we got our English books. Just as we stepped foot into the class, the bell rang.

English has always been my favorite class especially because we were doing mythology. I find it interesting what the people use to think.

“Now class” the English teacher began “Today we will study a menacing creature it came from that of the blood spilled from the head of Medusa, and that creature is Amphisbaena. Amphisbaena is a serpent creature with two heads; the second head is where its tail should be.

“It can burrow itself under ground, kill a guy with its venom, and come in the shape and form of any snake” I muttered

“That is correct Richard. How did you know that?” The teacher asked

“Luck, I guess”

“Very good, now can anyone in the class name the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, the moon and”
Julia’s hand shot up

“Yes Julia?”

“That would be Hecate spelled H-E-C¬-A-T-E but sometimes spelled H-E-K-A-T-E. She was the offspring of Perses and Asteria the titans. Since she is the offspring of those two that does make her a titan but in some cases she is still known as a Goddess.”

“That is correct Julia.”
The class went by quickly. The teacher talked about the Titanomachy the war between the gods and titans, and how most of the titans were locked away in Tartarus. The class ended and it was lunch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is it so far. Should I continue or No?
Back to top Go down

The Next TitanOmachy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next TitanOmachy   The Next TitanOmachy Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:26 pm

Yeah,continue it .
Back to top Go down

The Next TitanOmachy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: