Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian) Empty
PostSubject: Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)   Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:44 am

Character Name:Mortecai Williams
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):{Appearance will vary day to day} Constants; 5'10" tall, Caucasian, slight but muscular. Variables; (these are the ways he would be in his natural state) Black hair, hazel eyes, medium sized nose, and normal sized ears.
God and mortal parent:Kapo (Hawaiian Goddess of Fertility, sorcery, and dark powers, who could take any form she wanted
Powers**:He can change his face's appearance 3 times a day, with a minimum of an hour between each change. Changing makes him light-headed, but a good snack will typically take care of that. . .He can do magic; the amount of drain depends on how much space he is altering; the more space, the more drain. (For example; making a caterpillar appear in his hand would be like sprinting for a few seconds. Making a full-sized drakon would make him be knocked out for a day. If he's making something big small, or something small big, then it's the difference of size that affects him. {Turning a phone into a laptop would only take as much energy as changing the amount of space of ( the laptop takes up) minus (the amount of space the phone takes up)} . . If this made any sense to you. . .Healing wounds/mending cuts takes way more energy.
Flaws***:Can't really decide on who he is. .Sometimes he gets so caught up in being someone else he forgets who he really is. .he has terrible memory. .he's deathly afraid of heights.
Pets:None.
Weapon****:Two celestial Bronze (I'm just assuming they'd get CB stuff?) daggers are universal, but each of his 'characters' has their own weapon; sword, staff, spear, bow and arrow, etc. He keeps all of these stored under his bed.
Talents/Skills:Mildly proficient in most weapons, good with daggers, good actor (duh),
RP Example*:I walked into this new camp wearing a face that wasn't mine. My lip was pierced, my hair was bleached white, my eyes were red. And I was smiling happily. I loved making my characters completely ironic. An emo-looking punk who was always happy. A rich-looking dude that talked with terrible English. It was just too much fun acting. And the power I had made it all the better.
Biography*:Mortecai grew up with his dad, a common magician who performed at birthday parties and carnivals. He was a happy kid, always being around other kids, always laughing. when he was twelve, a game of pretend with a few other Circus children turned strange when Mortecai actually changed to be who he was playing. His hair, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, and ears all turned different. His dad and him immediately got a new act. Eventually, his father told him who he was. He took him to CHB, the only place he thought his son would feel home.
Notes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(mythology) Kapo Info
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)   Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:20 am

I'm jsut randomly reading this, but this character is FREAKING AWESOMELY EPIC!! =P!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)   Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian) Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 2:55 pm

You know my response already.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)   Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortecai, Son of Kapo (Hawaiian)
Page 1 of 1