Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm starting over, so here we goooo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm starting over, so here we goooo Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting over, so here we goooo   I'm starting over, so here we goooo Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:51 am

Character Name: Dalia Luck
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Wavy dark brown hair, big eyes, one gray, one blue. Wears glasses, about 5'2, pale, slim body type
God and mortal parent: Tyche and Otto Luck
Powers: None known
Flaws: Doesn't think things through, goes headfirst into things. Unpredictable, arrogant
Pets: none
Weapon: None yet.
Talents/Skills: Great storyteller. Rarely loses a game of chance
RP Example*: I smile, taking of my glasses to stare at the bright sun. I'd never liked the sun, I reminded myself, putting my glasses back on, and throwing the hood of the gray sweatshirt over my eyes. Much better. I preferred not having to see. It was so much easier to just trust myself, I never failed my expectations
Biography*: Lived with her dad in Seattle until she was given a black eye in PE, and realized she liked the world better with her eyes closed. She then would wrap up her eyes at school, and despite the consistancy of her grades, she was pegged special-ed due to this and her dyslexia (which, oddly, she read better with her eyes closed). And put into Alternative school, when her dad finally told her
Notes: Very bubbly and fun to be around, but also kinda dark and sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

I'm starting over, so here we goooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm starting over, so here we goooo   I'm starting over, so here we goooo Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:41 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

I'm starting over, so here we goooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: