Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 3:51 pm

I lay comfortabley on my back with my eyes glued to the gorgeous sky above me. I could clearly see some planets and millions- no, billions of stars tonight. The air was sharp with cold and the night smelled of pine trees which surrounded my body. I hadn't been able to sleep since I came to camp. It had only been two nights, though. The Milky Way stood out as a river of amazing stars in the night sky. I would never admit this to anyone, much less myself, but I was awestruck by the amount of the heavenly bodies tonight. Who could've thought that there were this many stars? I sure didn't. I stuck out my arms and tucked them behind my head with a smile plastered on my face. I couldn't help but laughing. It was so amazing out here tonight.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:37 pm

I walk in. "Wow, its nice out here, wait didn't mean to say that out loud." The truth was, it WAS so beautiful. I see the person laying down. "Hi, I'm Jordyn, Unclaimed" I say half nicely, half sad. "You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 8:49 pm

"What?" I glanced up, a bit startled. I wasn't expecting company. Not really anyway. "Oh, yeah...I'm Grant." I said raising my upper body into sitting position. I rarely said Athena anymore.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 9:41 pm

"Cool...well, it's real nice out here.." I realized he didn't tell me his god parent. "Child of?" I had the feeling he may not tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:28 pm

"Athena." I mumbled quietly. I slid my gaze to my shirt and quietly fumbled with the button for a while. I glanced back up at Jordyn, "So what brings you out here so late at night?" I asked letting my eyes flit over them.

[[ Is Jordyn a boy or girl? xD ]]
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 8:00 pm

( xD girl )

"Nice, Athena." I sit down. "I just felt like looking at the awesome sky" I look over at him. Awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 7:02 pm

"Oh...good to know." I said feeling my cheeks warm under the starry sky. Why was I making a fool of myself? Probably because she was kinda pretty. I usually was pretty upbeat and outgoing. Well...maybe it had to do with the fact that I had just gotten a letter about my dad's downhill health.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:25 am

I grin and sat next to Grant. "So....how long have you been here?" I look at the ground. 'I'm such an idiot' I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 11:35 pm

"Awhile." I answered and then decided to be a little bit more outgoing, "Y'know...since I was practically frickin' born." I grinned lopsidely at her. It was sort of true. I had been here for awhile. Just thinking about it made me finger my beaded necklace with the wooden beads on it from years at camp. "I'm mostly a year-rounder, bein' a son of Athena and all."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 10:40 am

I grin. "Cool, I've only been here for like, 5 months. Nice necklace.." I look up at the stars. Suddenly a sun glows above my head. "Woah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 12:25 pm

I started laughing as I attempted to touch the glowing sun above her head, "For a second there, I thought that was glowing in the sky." I exclaimed, "But...I think you were just claimed! Dude, that's great!" I threw my hands up in the air for emphasis. I could remember my own claiming. It was simple and easy. The second year I was at camp. I had just walked up to the table to grab another hot dog when an owl with an Aegis and gray eyes glowed above me.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 7:56 pm

"That's so awesome! I think I'm Apollo's daughter!..." I think I should go to my new cabin but then decide to stay. I smile widely.

OOC: I'm gonna change it to the color red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 5:36 pm

"That. Is. So. Cool." Grant grinned as he used a rather happy-sounding voice that him and his friends made fun of at least daily. He grinned back at Jordyn. "You should probably get back to your cabin, dude." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 6:04 pm

"You're right, but should I come back? Or would that be...weird." I say awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 6:09 pm

"What do you mean come back?" Grant asked rather confused. His face had gone from exburant to confused in a matter of seconds. Suddenly "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts was playing from his pocket. He pulled his Blackberry out and checked the screen, it was Mackenzie. His ex-girlfriend. He decided to ignore the call. Grant clicked ignore and put the phone back inside his breast-pocket.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 8:40 pm

I frown. "Nevermind..." I say. It comes out more angry then I thought it would be. I get up, and head back towards my new Apollo cabin, trying hard not to look back. Why did I have to be a half-blood? Why not a normal dad that's maybe..a lawyer. Or maybe a normal mom thats...well, not crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 12:23 am

Grant recoiled as if she'd slapped him. She had sounded rather dismissive and angry when she snapped at him. Had he done something wrong? Had she seen the caller ID? Should he go after her? Grant let his ADHD make the decicision this time. He jumped up and ran after her, catching up easily. "Whassa matta?" He asked with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:19 am

I stifled a short laugh. "I don't know.." I sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 4:06 pm

"Then let's find out." Grant said as he pulled a pair of Ray-Bans from his breast-pocket with the lens popped out. He slipped them on and pushed them down his nose, "So, Jordyn, how is this whole claiming delema making you feel?" He asked, pretending to be Dr. Phil.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:40 pm

I laugh. "Well, Dr., It's making me feel odd. I didn't think I would be a child of Apollo, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:37 pm

Grant nodded intelligently, "And what did you think you'd be, darlin'?" He tried to keep a straight face, but he was trying really hard to not laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 6:44 pm

She bit her lip, trying not to crack up. She then turned serious. "Maybe Hermes, or Iris."

OOC: BAD POST AGH CAUSE JUSTIN BEIBER MOVIE COMMERCIAL IS ON!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 10:35 pm

"Ahh...Mr. Hermes...the great thief and Iris...yes...I remember Iris. She was on our show not too long ago dealin' with a great paintbrush scam. Her primary colors cheated on her creating a secondary color." He said mysteriously while wearing a grin that spread from cheek to cheek.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 10:04 am

I couldn't help laughing. I quickly put on a straight face. "Are there any commercials? I like the proactiv one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 5:19 pm

"Oh! Yes. We'll be right back after this brief commerical." Grant said looking sideways at the "camera". He took off his ray-bans and slid them back into his pocket. "So...Apollo, huh? I always thought he wasn't much of a worker." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]   The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beautiful Starry Sky [ O P E N ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Observatory-
Jump to: