Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just hanging out...

Go down 
+4
Swishalicious
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Just hanging out... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 2:56 am

I sigh. I pick up Marty and he rolls on his back. His legs stick in the air like a cute cat. "I think that he thinks he's a cat... he growls and purrs... and he curls up like a cat.."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 2:57 am

Still asleep

"He's so cute." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 2:58 am

"He gets annoying trust me." I say coldly. I make a little cat bed appear and set Marty on it. He curls up like a cat. I take out my spell book. I start flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 2:59 am

I start petting Marty

Still asleep
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 3:00 am

I finish my cookie and notice Blair. "Hi, Blair!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 10:52 am

I look around the room confused, grab a diet coke, and sit on a couch.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 11:57 am

I walk in and see a girl sitting on the couch. "Hi!" I say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 11:58 am

I start to scream. " OH MY GODDESS ITS A PERSON!". PULLS HAIR! " OH MY GOD. Oh wait its just Eve".
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:02 pm

I start to laugh. This girl was funny, I feel like I had met her before and judging by the fact that she knew my name i say we have. "You're......Jackie right?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:06 pm

" Daughter of Apollo at your service!". Starts to think hey how did I know this girls name, oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:09 pm

I sigh. I make a whirlwind appear. I send it towards the two girls so they would leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:11 pm

I feel myself moving from the ground. " OH MY I CAN FLY! HAHA I CAN FLY! But im not really in the mood to fly so you can just set me down right on that nice comfy couch.".
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:12 pm

"Cool, I'm a daughter of Shu. He's egyptian." I always like pointing that out. Suddenly, i feel a gust of wind but it doesn't do much to me. I make the air settle as best as I can. "Um, hi?" I say to the girl who made the whrilwind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:14 pm

"Egyptian eh? Like mummys and dogs. Thats pretty cool.". Still floating I repeat. " Could you just put me back on the ground".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:15 pm

I make the whirlwinds carry them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:16 pm

I get down from the air by kicking. I feel a gush of wind and it gives me goosebumps but I don't move at all. I take a seat on a couch. " You shouldn't abuse your powers.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:17 pm

I sigh. "You shouldn't be such an idiot." I flip through my spell book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:18 pm

" Could an idiot get out of the wind? I think not you... you ...you abuser of powers!".
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:21 pm

"Alright guys can we calm down a bit?" I ask. I was never one for fighting. "If you need us to go somewhere else for whatever reason we will." I tell the girl. "C'mon Jackie." I say walking to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:22 pm

" Okay Eve.". Turns head to other person. " But just know this battle is not over.". I pull Eve's arm out the door and we leave in a dramatic Exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 12:23 pm

I say nothing. I close my eyes and focus on all my power. I kick the air in front of me and the wall explodes kind of. There was a huge hole in it. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 5:40 pm

"It's a hole." I say looking at the hole in the wall

Still asleep
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 5:52 pm

I stare at everything. "OOOOOH!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:42 pm

I smirk. I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:51 pm

I leave

I wake up and leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out...
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next