Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Son of Erebus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Son of Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Son of Erebus   Son of Erebus Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:12 am

Character Name:Ezrah Nyte
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Pure black eyes, midnight black hair, 6'5", semi-muscular
God and mortal parent:Erebus and Irene
Powers:Can form things from shadows, can shadow-travel, can summon the dead (Erebus was like Hades), melting into shadows (invisible in them), gets extra powerful at night. If he uses his powers enough, he starts to drain {IE, forming a building from shadow, making 25 undead things}
Flaws:Doesn't like light, gets weaker during the day if not in shadows.
Pets: A pet shadow that lurks around him . .it covers a five foot radius total  ..  does nothing else though.
Weapon:A Stygian longsword, Stygian scythe
Talents/Skills:Sword fighting
RP Example*:I walked into the courtyard, melting into a shadow. I little my ebony white teeth flash with their own luminescence as I Cheshired. Silly demigods had no chance against us . . We would demolish their cabins in no time. Even with their petty defenses and useless powers.
Biography*:He grew up like a normal child always sticking to shadows. His mom understood; she knew who his father was. He fought off a monster with his bare hands one day, but his mother knew not to take it lightly. She sent him to the place she thought was safest for him. She didn't know the havoc he would create, however . .
Notes:

Last edited by The Eleven Percent on 9/19/2013, 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Son of Erebus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of Erebus   Son of Erebus Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:13 am

Approved. DT 1
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Son of Erebus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum