Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lance Son of Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Lance Son of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Lance Son of Thanatos   Lance Son of Thanatos Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 12:38 am

Character Name:Lance Smith
Description:Straight black hair_Blue eyes_5ft. 8_muscular and tiny bit of paleness which isn't noticeable.
God and mortal parent:God parent:Thanatos-Mortal parent:Unknown
Powers:None
Flaws:Holds grudges-Can't swim-Low stamina (can't sprint for very long)
Pets:None
Weapon:Guitar with hidden celestial bronze axe blades at the bottom.Has a charm put on it by Thanatos that makes every guitar strum lethal to any monster close enough to hear it.
Talents/Skills:Good at playing guitar
RP Example:I was walking down the hotel hallway when I noticed someone following me.I turned to see a janitor staring at me.I continued walking until I heard growling.I turn to see a janitor morphin into a hairy beast.I pulled out my guitar and pressed a button.Two axe blades come out of guitar and I charged the monster.After a few minutes of fighting I retracted the blades and strumed the guitar.The monster slowly turned to ash.
Biography:Lance was born in Miami Florida with foster parents.At age 15 his foster parents died in a house fire and he moved to Manhatten.He was walking in the hallways he saw a kid with goat legs and hooves. The kid saw him and asked him if he saw the goat legs.Lance said yes and the kid grabbed hold of Lance and took him to Camp Half-Blood.He was claimed as a child of Thanatos later.
Notes:Lance biological mother died at childbirth.Lance's foster parents were killed by a Fury that burnt down the house while they were asleep

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Lance Son of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Son of Thanatos   Lance Son of Thanatos Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 2:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Lance Son of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: