Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous   Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 10:59 am

Character Name: Alice Evergreen

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Red hair, blue eyes (despite her name), 5'5, skinny, slightly pale

God and mortal parent: Aeolus, god of wind and air and Susan Evergreen

Powers**: can manipulate the wind by using her hands and mind. can levitate by manipulating the wind around her but she can only do this twice a day, 15 minutes each time and can only levitate 6-8 feet off the ground and going beyond 8 feet will make her faint. can also create cyclones 8 times each day but she'll faint on her 8th attempt.

Flaws***: Scared of germs (has OCD), neat freak, control freak

Pets: None

Weapon****: Hates fighting but has a charm bracelet where each charm turns into a knife.

Talents/Skills: good with first aid, can speak french, good at acting, really smart

RP Example*: I walk to the forest wondering why I was even there. Oh yeah. For "fresh air." I should really tell my dad to clean the atmosphere. That's when I bumped into some random guy. "Will you watch it?!" I yell as I spray disinfectant all over myself and on him. "What are yo-" he said as backed up and tripped on a branch. I laughed. "What are you laughing about?" he said, getting angry. "You." I plainly said. He rolled his eyes at me and look at his hand, which had a cut. "Oh my." I say as I bring out my spray and sprayed it all over his hand. "Ouch! Get away from me, crazy." he yelled and ran away. "Come back! You don't know how much bacteria there is there! Would you risk infection?" I run after him.

Biography*: She lived in Minnesota with her parents whom she later found out were adoptive. She never knew her mom but only her name, Susan. Being from a small town, she wanted to make something out of herself so she decided to study really hard to get into Yale or Stanford. While in a library one day, the librarian turned into a Harpy and decided to attack her. She was saved by a saytr who happened to catch her smell a few days ago and followed her. She was brought to camp and was claimed when she accidentally pushed a camper, who was getting to close to her, away with wind.

Notes: keeps a bottle of disinfectant in her pocket; always carries a brown leather backpack where she keeps a first aid kit, a bottle of nectar, a bag of ambrosia, a can of band aids, disinfectant wipes, tissues, and an extra bottle of disinfectant; she's a nerd
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous   Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 5:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Alice Evergreen, daughter of Aeolous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: