Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Dusk Til Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

Location : sitting at the computer. trying not to smash it into peices.

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 4:24 am

Echo’s POV

There’s an ear shattering crash down stairs. I wince at the noise. Their fighting again. I blink and push the covers off of me. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and look around as my eyes adjust to the darkness. I bend down and feel around on the floor for my jeans. My hand brushes something cold and stiff. There they are. I stand up and pull them on, shivering at the cold fabric of them. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some socks. I slide them on my freezing feet. I hate how my house was always cold. I walk over to my closet and pull out my hoodie and slide it on. I find my converse and slide them onto my feet. I stand back up and walk over to my window, grabbing a flash light. I stick the flash light in my pocket and grasp the top of the window and push up. It slides open easily. I pull the screen out, and set it on the floor next to my window. I swing one leg over the window sill and lean outwards until my foot touches the roof.

I pull my other leg out the window and stand up straight. I walk slowly towards the edge of the roof. I grab onto a thick branch of the oak tree. I walk towards the trunk, using the branch to keep balance. I sit on the edge of the roof and put my feet against the trunk of the tree. I let go of the first branch and grab onto another one. I climb down the rest of the tree easily. I jump from about five feet up and land softly on the ground. I crouch down low and peek into the living room window. My mom was slumped down against the wall, a bit of blood trickling out of her nose. Like usual. My dad was asleep on the couch, a beer bottle hanging out of his hand. And there was broken glass everywhere. I sigh and stand up straight.

I walk out of my yard and past the empty house next to us. I look up at the broken streetlights that should be lighting my path. I sigh again and pull out the flash light. The beam lights up the sidewalk in front of me. I walk down the street, looking around for any signs of danger. I don’t live in a very good neighborhood. I hear some noises coming from behind me. I look back, my heart beating fast in my chest. No, this can’t be happening. A group of guys stroll out from behind a house, most of them carrying a weapon of some sort. The guy who must have been the leader smirks when he sees me. He walks up to me and grabs me by my hair.

“Your coming with us sweet heart” he says to me. His breath reeks of booze and weed. I stay still and quiet, knowing from experiences with my dad that one false move could get me hurt. He smirks again.
“Good to know you agree.” He says and looks back at his gang.
“Seth, get the rope and the bag” The guy called out. A tall tan man who looked about 17 nodded and walked forward, pulling out a rucksack bag and some rope. Seth pulled my hands behind my back and tied them together with the rope. Then he put the bag over my head, cutting off my view of the world.

Dusk’s POV

I drive down the street that contains my new house. I blink back the memories that push their way into my mind. I couldn’t let them in again. They were contaminating my thoughts in any way possible. I close my eyes and it’s like I’m right there.

The fire radiates heat onto my skin. The smoke fills my lungs as I choke for breath. I cover my mouth with my shirt as best I can as I stand up. I can’t see anything through the thick layer of smoke. I kick with my foot and wince as my foot collides with the door. I kick again, much harder this time and hear a crack sound come from the door. I cough hard and then kick again, this time the door crashes down. I rush outside and make it ten feet before I collapse on the lawn, cough hard. My eyes water and my lungs burn from the smoke. The fire truck pulls up, the sirens wailing. A group of fire men rush past me and into the house, in search of my family.
An ambulance pulls up and people run over to me. They put me on a stretcher and put an air mask over my mouth and nose. I take deep gulps of the fresh, untainted air. They shove me into the back of the ambulance and slam the doors. Guess I was hurt more than I thought. The ambulance takes off as a dozen more arrive. I try to say something but my voice won’t obey me.

I open my eyes again, the little flashback still fresh on my mind. My whole family, dead. My little brother, my mom and dad, my older sister…Gone. Forever.

I take a shaky breath and keep driving down the street. Just as I’m about to reach the house when I see a group of people crowded around a person. I know I should stay out of it, but the person seemed to be tied up. And the guys all had weapons. I stop the car and step out, pulling out my switchblade. I flip out the blade and walk forward.
“Hey you! Scram!” One of the guys yells. I shake my head. The guy growls at me and walks forward. I walk over to him in two strides and drive the blade deep into his shoulder. The guy falls to the ground howling in pain. I pull out my blade and look at the other guys. Fear shines in their eyes. They scatter off in different directions, one of them dragging the injured guy. I walk over to the person and pull the bag off their head.

What do you think? Horrible paragraphing? (i tried my best...) xD
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 7:27 pm

heheh that was good. i loved it so far
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 9:24 pm

ive already read this part! but its awesome anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 6:23 pm

i love eeeeeeeet! lol
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 11:55 pm

Echo’s POV

I hear moving and the grip on me releases. The bag is pulled off my head and I see a guy standing before me. He had longish black hair, and he was an inch or two taller than I was. His eyes were a breath taking blue; they made my heart skip a beat. I studied him, wondering who this boy was. He didn’t look like any one I knew.
“Are you okay?” He asked, startling me. His voice was smooth, but not too deep. But not to girlish either. I blink.
“Um yeah.” I say and mentally kick myself. That was a stupid thing to say. The corner of his lips twitch upwards, but he doesn’t smile.
“You just got tied up by a gang, and all you have to say is yeah? Well alright” he says and grins. My eyes widen a bit. His smile was entrancing. I blink a few times and come back to reality.
“Yeah…” I say again. I was really failing. He half smiles.
“I’m Dusk” He says. Interesting name…
“Echo” I say. A look of confusion falls over his face.
“Echo? Is that your name or did you just want to say Echo?” He asks.
“It’s my name…” I say trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. Everybody always made fun of my name. He frowns.
“Oh..I’m sorry that was rude of me.” He says. I shrug.
“I don’t mind” I lie. He thinks for a moment then nods.
“So what are you doing out this late at night?” He asks. I bite my lip.
“Just…Walking.” I say to him, and feel a pang of guilt in my stomach. That’s the second lie I’ve told him. But I can’t tell a guy I just met about my drunken, pot head parents. Dusk looks suspicious, but doesn’t say anything about it.
“Do you want to come to my house?” he asks. My eyes widen. Come…To his house? We just met. Even though it would be better than going back to my house…
“S-sure” I stutter out and blush. Look at the effect this boy had on me! I was so stupid. I just met the guy. He laughed.
“Need some help with that rope?” he asks. I wiggle my wrists, which are still tied up.
“That would be best.” I say. He nods and walks behind me. I hear a cutting sound coming from behind me. “Is that a knife?” I ask sort of hopeful sort of scared.
“Yes” he says and grunts, as I feel the rope fall off. I rub my wrists, and wince.
“Thanks” I say and blink. I had my sleeves rolled up. Does that mean… He walks in front of me. His eyes stare at my eyes, like he could see my soul.
“Echo?” He asks
“Yes?” I say wondering he won’t ask what I think he’s going to.
“Are those…Cuts on your wrists?” He says. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
Gahhh. I only got Echo's POV done..>.< But here you go.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 11:59 pm

yayyy. more more more!!(im kidding, take your time)
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 10:12 pm

Wow. You seem uber excited Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 10:17 pm

well its an interesting story :p
Back to top Go down

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime9/29/2010, 4:42 am

hmmm... interesting, MOAR......
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 2:47 am

where's the next peice?!
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 1:09 am

Been a long time since I've worked on this. o.o

Dusk's POV

I saw her close her amazing silver eyes. I had no doubt they were natural. "Well are they?" I ask softly.
"Yes.." She whispers, and opens her eyes. I nod and open the door for her.
"After you." I say curtly and nod. She blushes, and climbs into the truck. I walk around the front and climb into to the drivers seat. I start the truck, and drive down the street towards my new house. I see her shiver out of the corner of my eye. "Are you cold?" I ask her. She bites her lip and stays silent for a moment.
"Yes" She breathes out. I slide off my coat and hand it to her. She just stares at it.
"Well would you like it, or not?" I question. She hesistates then takes the coat, and slides it on. I pull up into the driveway of the house. I turn off the car, and walk around to the other side. I open the door and grin as Echo gets out. I close the door behind her. I hold out my hand to her.
"May I have this walk?" I say jokingly. She giggles and takes my hand. I lead her into the house. I could tell right away that the moving company had already brought in the new funiture and put it in its proper place. I walk up the stairs, still holding her hand, and down the hallway to what was supposed to be my room. The walls were painted a deep shade of dark blue, and the bed sheets were black. I glanced over at Echo. She was studying the ground.
"Are you tired?" I ask. She bites her lip and nods.
"Would you like to stay the night here?" I question.
"But I have school in the morning.." She murmurs.
"I can take you. I am going to the same school as you, you know."
"My parents-" She stops.
"I'll stay." She mumbles. I study her with interest. She was very..Different. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of sleep pants and toss them to her. She catches them and looks up at him.
"Where is the bathroom at?" Shes says softly.
"To the right, last door on your left." I answer. Shes nods and walks soundlessly out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Dusk Til Dawn   From Dusk Til Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Dusk Til Dawn
Page 1 of 1