Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dummies

Go down 
+17
Vikus
Falcon3100
Gravity
Wednesday
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dexter
Bob
Dragonfire
Dena
Kasi
Evimero
ML
Silly Lily
Damascus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Dummies - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 11:23 am

I ignore the people. "LET-ME-GO!! YOU BIG BOWL OF PICKLE JUICE!!"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 6:03 pm

"Pickle juice that's an awkward insult"", I let go of the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 7:40 pm

I drew my swords and circled Cody watching closly for his next move.
I drew my other dagger and charge Dylan.
I sidestepped and said,"You have to do better than that if you want to beat me Cody."
"Oh really," I said then i drop my daggers and draw my swords.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 6:05 pm

"Good." I said angerily. I brushed off my blue leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:49 pm

"Temper temper", I mumble and look back at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:33 am

"I DO-NOT!!!!" I yelled!!
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 4:16 pm

"The irony", I sigh and I start randomly swinging my hamer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 8:53 pm

"I hate you" I said stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:00 pm

"I'm glad you do", I make a gfrowling noise and scowl at the girl..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:05 pm

I scowl back at him. "You should fall off a cliff..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:12 pm

"Or perhaps I should drop you off one little .... Girl",I continue to scowl at her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:09 am

I avoid the others and chop up the dummies in the corner. Then I walk away when the dummies are in pieces
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:24 am

"you can, but after you take a jolly hop off" I mocked his voice, extremely bad.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 12:31 pm

"Hmm did the mouse say something", I chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 6:36 am

"Please, these bad insults are deafening me." I sneered at the two, while juggling my dagger on my right hand.
"Don't you know any better ones?" I glared at them.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 8:25 pm

"Fine", I pick up my hammer and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 12:46 am

I yelled loudly,"I guess you're being a coward and just leaving your opponent! Such shame!"

I drew out my sword and swung it against the dry air.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 5:59 am

"HAHA since when does a Daughter of Athena talk like that?" I ask "I know you guys can throw threats around but not like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:35 pm

I pointed the tip of my sword to the not-very-amusing-boy.
"Are you an idiot? I am a hunter of Artemis and besides that I am the daughter of Aphrodite. Boys like you are immature,=" I said, annoyed by his stupidity.
I crinkled my nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 8:51 pm

"Well excuse me not being informed."I said smirking,"All girls are the same when you get right down to it to be honest. One: You are just as stubborn as boys if not more stubborn.Two: you insult us like we do you. Three: girls,epsecially daughters of aphrodite, just care about the loks and not much else."

OCC: Whoops didnt read the color cordination but at least we can go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 2:40 am

"I've heard that more than once and just because you say it doesn't make any difference," I shot back,"I may be a daughter of Aphrodite, but I think more than looks. Besides, you don't know anything about me."
I slid my sword back to me so it could stand on my side. I avoided eye contact and just thought to myself. A memory shot into me and my eyes widened.
You're just as stubborn as your mother! You poisonous child!
A little girl was in a corner, weeping and choking back more tears. The child clutched her doll and stared straight at me. My eyes dampened and I tighten my fingers around the handle of my weapon.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 7:20 pm

"Hey are you okay?" I asked looking at her,"your trembling and you look upset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 12:36 am

"Why would you care?" I scoffed.
I turned the other way so the boy wouldn't see me cry. I bit my bottom lip, but it didn't stop me from the tears. Memories rushed into me and anger started to overcome me. I sliced the closest dummy in half and kept going at it. I screamed and wailed but it didn't even help... not even a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:46 pm

Watching the girl carefully, Austin wished he could comfort her. It didn't exactly look like the smartest ideas trying to go over to her and hit on her, but hey, maybe it was worth a shot. Austin shrugged and decided against it, merely choosing to stay and watch her from his safe posistion. She was pretty enough, but she was a Hunter. Ausin groaned inaudibly. Go figure, all the prettiest girls at camp would be taken. He thought to himself with his eyebrows knitted perfectly together.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 7:12 pm

"Hey I was just trying to be nice and I don't have to read your mind or ,as Dylan does, talk to animals to know your upset come just say whats wrong. I know I can be an annoying jerk but when it comes to peoples feelings then I know to quit it." I said remebering something horrible from my past.

"Cody's right. It doesn't take even a son of Hermes to tell that something is eating at you and from what Talon says its something from your past."I said walking up out of nowhere. "And Cody is really irritable but you can trust him with your feelings because he knows how to comfort someone,Sawako."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dummies
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next