Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)   Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here) Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 1:55 am

1. Dear J-
No offense, but you are a b*tch now. It does make me pretty sad, seeing the scary person I reached out to in seventh grade treat me as sh*tty as you are. But you aren't even the first person to fit that description, so don't even take pride in that. I do so f*cking much for you. I know as your "friend," I'm not supposed to get a thank you, but as my "friend," aren't you supposed to do the same for me? It doesn't really matter anyways; in ten years, you'll be a victim in my book. Not even a full page. You don't deserve it. Xoyesterday

2. Dear L-
As much as I never wanted to say this, you are going to be a sell-out. You already do the same thing with your life. Your friends are replaced as often as your hair color and eyeliner. Secretly I hope he does the same thing to you. Xoviolette

3. Dear C-
You are a stupid, self-absorbed, b*tchy, sl*t. Attention always has to be on you, and if it's not, you do something to change that. I hope one day, that attention comes when you don't want to. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut. You need to be nicer to people. You need to stop calling poor N a cripple. She knows that. We all do. You're a selfish wh*re. Xofluffy

None of you even know me. Open your eyes once in a f*cking while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)   Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here) Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 7:18 pm

Violet, can i tell you something, can you PLEASE, Vent this crap some where else, this is a role play site, not a depressed site.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)   Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here) Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 7:15 pm

and cut down the swearing please. think about the children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)   Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Anonymous People: (none are on here)
Page 1 of 1