Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Empty
PostSubject: Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.   Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:37 pm

Character Name: Alepou "Fox" Pharaoh
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Slight, muscular, Black hair and pure white eyes. 5'11"
God and mortal parent:Satis--the Egyptian goddess who represented the flooding of the Nile River, ancient war, hunting, and fertility goddess, mother of the Nile, Anuket, water, depicted with a bow and arrows . . .and Kynodonto Pharaoh
Powers:Water manipulation, making water from air, making more water from existing water. Making a bus-capacity of water makes him pass out, anything less is just wooziness. Making two bus-capacities from existing water makes him pass out, anything less is wooziness. Moving half a bus-capacity of water makes him pass out, anything less his vision goes blurry for a little.
Flaws:Fails at using spears.He only cares for his twin brother. He loves pissing people off.
Pets:None.
Weapon:Bow and Arrows, Sword, Hunting Knife, sneaking/being sly. hint hint: his name is Fox
Talents/Skills:Archery, Hunting, Swordfighting, Swimming.
RP Example*:I walked in with my bow in hand. That goat had just led us here . .Why couldn't I remember how I got the bow? Well, anyways, I felt really ansy after Wolf and I killed that monster. When i saw a guy, of course I fired. Straight through the heart. I wonder if he gave love a bad name . .
Biography*:Fox and Wolf grew up in Arizona, far from their birth-place in Egypt. Their father studied all types of mythology, and they both happened to be named with Greek names. They both fail where the other succeed, or so it often seems. The thing they have most in common is only their birthday and parents. Otherwise they're not much alike. They both look the same, save the colour and size differences. The only people they care about is each other. Fox is the whitty and punny one, and likes making sarcastic remarks.
Notes:

Character Name: Gynaikokataktitis "Wolf" Pharaoh
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Heavy build, muscular, Red hair, green eyes. 5'11"
God and mortal parent:Satis and Kynodonto Pharaoh
Powers:Can breathe underwater, and make water-speedway-thingies in the water. The bigger they are, and longer, the more he is drained.
Flaws:Fails at swimming. Fails at uses knives and swords. He only cares for his twin brother
Pets:None.
Weapon:Spear. Bow and Arrows.
Talents/Skills:Archery, Hunting, Spear-fighting
RP Example*:I walked in with Fox. Of course, we had just defeated some sort of monster. I still had the spear that I didn't know where it came from in my hand, and was not at all surprised when Fox randomly shot someone. I gave him an accusing look, before we both walked off to figure this place out.
Biography*:Fox and Wolf grew up in Arizona, far from their birth-place in Egypt. Their father studied all types of mythology, and they both happened to be named with Greek names. They both fail where the other succeed, or so it often seems. The thing they have most in common is only their birthday and parents. Otherwise they're not much alike. They both look the same, save the colour and size differences. The only people they care about is each other. Wolf is the more serious of the two, and is more in-tune with the war part of their mother's domain.
Notes:

Last edited by An Unknown Evil on 7/28/2010, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.   Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:40 pm

Water-speedways? You mean... currents?

And Fox needs another flaw.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.   Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:43 pm

Fixeded.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.   Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:45 pm

Mhm. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.   Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox and Wolf, Twin Sons of Satis.
Page 1 of 1