Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Empty
PostSubject: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 7:47 am

In a bar in the shadows, there sits Lord Voldemort of the Death Eaters. The bar was once filled with shadow humans but he killed them all. "Bellatrix can you get me a drink please." She obeyed with out question as she went to get the drink, a man appeared and took a sit at the bar. "Seems you two had fun. Now will you get me a drink, young lass."

"Who are you? A wizard but your something else aren't you? We did have fun." Bellatrix said before looking at Lord Voldemort, who nodded to him him a drink. "I am Prince Benedict and thanks for the beer." He drank it causally and looks at Bellatrix in a way that annoys her. She took out her wand and pointed it at him. "How dare you look at me that way. You will pay for that. Avada ......"

Benedict already had his hand on his swords and with one great swing, took her head off. "Worthless piece of shadow trash." The angered Lord Voldemort as he rose and pulled out his wand. "You killed by best death eater, now you will pay. Legilimens." He was inside the head of Benedict and saw wars all around him. Benedict fought like a god with his blade never getting a drop of blood o it as he took on many foes. This was like watching some one truly love to fight and had 10,000 years of it.

"What are you? Your no man of this world much less of any in this universe." Benedict looked angry and cut the wand with his sword. "Try that again and you will regret ever being born." Lord Voldemort summoned the other wand and pointed it at him again. "I think I will kill you. Avada ......" With another swing and he took of the hands. "My hands! How dare you try to defeat me."

Benedict saw the wand fall before taking the legs and watching the man fall. The wand began to float in mid air as Voldemort aimed it for the man that seemed impossible to kill. "Die worthless scum. Avada ......" Before he could say the last words, Benedict took his head and smiled. "Not even worth my time, well I better you some place more alive." As he began to think where, a few people began to show up and saw Benedict there over dead, cut up body of Lord Voldemort. "Don't even bother to attack me because I will end you like these two."

They pointed their wands and Benedict had enough as he with swings, cutting up the people. More and more people show up and Benedict get overly happy because some of them were good work outs. After killing all the Death Eaters and Aurors, he looks around and smiles. No blood on him or his sword as he took the beer and finished it. "Now that is not a waste of my time." Said this while fading into a different shadow, this one with people and not wizards.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:03 am

.............. Random Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:36 am

No this is to show that The Chronicals of amber can pwn nearly every other book save the Dragonriders of Pern and Jack of shadow. Eragon is a good but but dragonriders of pern is fare better a book series. Not even PJO could stand up to these three. No offense.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:39 am

............... But still, what's up with the random Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:41 am

Well I will do a PJO version later this is just a taste of what is to come.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 3:56 pm

Gods, you have them so failed. BELLATRIX AND VOLDEMORT CAN MAKE A SHEILD CHARM IN HALF A SECOND! AND WTF! EVEN VOLDEMORT CAN'T CAST A SPELL WITHOUT HOLDING ONTO HIS WAND! FAAAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.... This is how it should have been:

Prince Whatever-Dude: *slashes at Bellatrix*
Bellatrix: PROTEGO. (Hahahaha pwnnnned)
Voldemort: Rolling Eyes Avada Kedavra....
Prince Whatever-Dude: Oh snap! *dead*
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:00 pm

*gasp* im am reading dragon driders of pern. but its a huge series and i havent even gotten through a 2 book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:09 pm

It's a good series of books. I do like the author.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:13 pm

But theres so many books. im ready the one with menolly as the main charrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:15 pm

Ah, she is cool. I am know remembering the ride of the dragons. Now for you that don't know what that is then think of the gathering of the tribe on AVATAR. That is about 1/2 of what the ride has.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:19 pm

Yes she is. its amazing how she got 9 firedragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:21 pm

Yeah The threads are the best villains out there, hell not even Benedict can defeat them. The only race that would make daleks run for their money.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:26 pm

Im on the 2 book. its hard to understand sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:28 pm

Well once you do, thing make alot of sense in the real life.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:32 pm

I bet...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:34 pm

Sigh. Threads freak me out. And magic pwns threads. (:<
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:37 pm

You read the series?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:38 pm

Derh.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:41 pm

Derh is a mean way to say yes.....huff
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:42 pm

XD Sorry. But still... magic pwns like everything...
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 4:44 pm

Its okay and yeah it does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world   Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Benedict Vs The wizarding world
Page 1 of 1