Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gems

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gems Empty
PostSubject: Gems   Gems Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 11:18 am

Well, something that has been in my head for awhile as an idea, so I'm just gonna start writing here.

I couldn't be seen. The Gem's disappearance would shortly be noticed. As soon as they find it missing, I'm doomed. I see the entrance and the two previously unconscious guards. I start to approach it when the alarm blare. I burst into a sprint and take out my gun, shooting at the 3 inch thick glass. I watch it shatter and jump through what was left of the door. I hear guards yelling behind me. I keep running then turn to the the forest, hoping it would lead me away. The thick underbrush was tiring me out, and I could hear the guards catching up and yelling. I kept running at top speed until the forest suddenly ended and I found myself in a grass plain. After a momentary pause, I start running again. The grass was high, but it was loud. I could tell the guards were hot on my trail. Suddenly, I start to hear gun fire. "Shi-." I mutter, still running through the grass. I hear more when my arm explodes into pain. I grit my teeth and start to slow down. I finally come to the stop, dizzy from loss of blood, when I remembered why I was being chased at all. I took out the clear diamond and put it to my bullet wound. It heals almost instantly, and gives me a burst of energy. Grinning, I stood up again and took my gun out.

Sorry for no paragraphing, I wrote this in a rush, I'll fix it later.
Back to top Go down

Gems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gems   Gems Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 11:25 am

Thats pretty good!!!! (:
Back to top Go down

Gems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: