Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skate park

Go down 
+5
Dexter
Carrie Beary
HilaraSonnetsun
Swishalicious
Little Miss Laugh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Skate park - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:52 pm

Pearce hugged her back. He was blushing a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:45 pm

I pulled out of the hug. "So what to do now..?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:49 pm

"Uhmm...I have no idea."Perace said rubbing his head in an embarrassed type of way.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:55 pm

"Me.. either.." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 7:58 pm

"Hmm...Want to go to the beach?"Pearce asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:00 pm

"To swim?" I asked. I wasn't sure if he wanted to swim or just sit around and hang out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:02 pm

"Well that is what a beach is for right."Pearce said sarcastically and then starts to pull her along jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:29 pm

"Well I didn't know if you wanted to just like hang out or swim.." I said and walked along with him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 8:38 pm

Skate park - Page 5 Tumblr_m59zdh4F9x1ry0gwyo1_500
Music is passion.

Cane walked in, slightly cold. Seriously, he was cold? Cane growled and looked in his backpack. There was nothing to keep him warm. Cane looked at the skate park. Hmmm...

Cane grabbed a skate board and ran to the skating rink part. He tried to teach himself how to skate, but it wasn't working. One time, Cane tried to do an awesome move but fell. Ow!!!!!!! Cane felt like he had broken his arm. Cane growled loudly.

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 9:01 pm

Miss 579 walked in, skateboard under her arm, her hand messing with her hair. Skating was not something she did regularly, but she was pretty good, if she did say so herself. And she did. So she set her board down and started riding. She looked around and saw some guy. Maybe she should go ta-- He fell. Alright, then. "You okay?" she called out
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 9:08 pm

Music is passion.

Cane saw the girl. He smiled in pain. Why would this girl care for someone she didn't now? "Hey...yeah, I guess. It'll be fine. If you help me up, I could possibly heal my arm." Cane smiled. He saw the girl's nice Batman pajamas or whatever they were. Cane was a fan of superheroes, so he liked that.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:33 am

Idril Rae Aspen

I am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets on your bedroom floor. And I am the gray in the ghost that hides with your clothes behind your closet door. I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet. And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet. If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colours of the evening stars.

idril walked in with inaz, humming softly under her breath. she didn't know why they chose to go to the skate park, but idril didn't think they'd ever gone before, so, why not? it could be cool.

there were two people already at the skate park when they arrived. one of them was a girl who looked pretty unfamiliar, and the other..."oh my gods, inaz, isn't that cane from one way?" idril hisses to her twin, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. she had been a massive fan of one way since the beginning, and she had somehow convinced peggy to take her to one of their concerts because there was no way her father would allow her to go to one. peggy, though, was nice, and she liked idril, so she took idril to their concert without telling their dad.

idril had never once suspected there would be celebrities at camp. so it was kind of like an awesome surprise, she guessed. 'okay, idril. calm down. deep breaths. they don't like it when people scream in their faces.'

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:44 am

I must protect my sister.

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz growled at Idril's One Way obsession. "It's probably just someone that looks like Cane, Idril. Now, let's ignore the couple and go skate. Okay, sis?" Before the guy who could possibly be Cane----Inaz didn't dare tell her sister that--- she took Idril away from him to the other side of the skating rink.

Inaz kept looking over. She hated her sister having boyfriends so much she wanted to kill each one of them. Inaz looked at her skate board. "Why don't you watch me, first. Remember, ALL eyes on me, okay?" Inaz said then started skating.

Music is passion.

Cane looked over at the two girls. He saw one of them---the shorter one, the taller one looked like a grouch ((xD)---- and couldn't take his eyes off of her. Cane must of been in love at first sight. He finally just smiled and waved. But, then yelled "ow!" because he moved the arm that was broken.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 12:05 pm

Idril Rae Aspen

I am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets on your bedroom floor. And I am the gray in the ghost that hides with your clothes behind your closet door. I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet. And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet. If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colours of the evening stars.

idril sighed, knowing her sister was probably right. still, that didn't mean she couldn't dream. "well, i can wish it's him, can't i?" idril said with a slight sigh. she loved her sister, she truly did, but idril just wished inaz could kind of...chill out a bit. she acted like it was her job to take care of idril, just because she was older. they were twins, for the gods sake! they shouldn't care about who was older. but, of course, it seemed like inaz did. so that made her mature, and it made idril a child.

at first, idril did pay attention to her sister. she tried to keep her attention oh her. she really, honestly did. but still, there was someone who could be Cane standing on the other side of the skate park, so could she be blames if her attention wandered a bit.

and then he waved, at idril, and she kind of couldn't believe if because, yeah, her dad was rich and all, but that didn't mean people knew who she was, not away from belfast and her fancy boarding schools. idril wouldn't think that someone as famous as cane freaking mellet would wave to her.

so she waved back, smiling brightly. but then she realized he made a sound that sounded an awful lot like an 'ow', and idril was pretty sure someone's arm shouldn't look like that. she wanted to walk over, to see if he was okay, but inaz would probably skin idril for walking off to talk to a boy that she seemed convinced wasn't cane mellet, but there was absoutely no way possible it wasn't. unless he had some twin that he never told anyone about.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 12:15 pm

Music is passion.

Cane was very hurt, and waved again to the pretty girl. Please make her come over here. Please, God? Please, Greek Gods? He tried to get up, but fell.

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz looked at her sister, obviously wanting to talk to that boy. She sighed and stopped skating. Maybe, just once, but only because Idril adored this guy, plus he looked hurt. Inaz rubbed her temples. "Just go check on him," Inaz said. She sighed. If she dare fell in love with this guy, Inaz might have to threaten him.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 7:52 pm

Idril Rae Aspen

idril quickly hugs inaz before saying, "love ya, sis!" and rushing off to where the boy who might just possibly be cane was.

"hey, are you okay?" she said as soon as she got over to him. he really did look like cane mellet, idril was positive that he was him. how could he not be? his hair was the same, his eyes were the same, his skin colour looked the same. and before you start going off about it being creepy that idril had memorized that stuff, she was a fangirl and she was allowed to be creepy.

"i'm idril, by the way. idril aspen," she said, still smiling brightly. idril was hoping her smile wasn't too large - she didn't want to look creepy or anything. still, she was talking to cane mellet, so she had a reason to be overjoyed. or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 8:29 pm

Music is passion.

Cane looked up at the girl. He smiled widely. He probably looked like an idiot, but who cares? "Hello, I'm Cane Mellet. Would you mind helping me up?" he says.

Cane looked at the girl called 'Idril'. He remembered her from one of his concerts. He smiled at her. "Were you at one of my concerts? I know you from somewhere." Cane's arm started aching again, and he growled.

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz growled again. She couldn't stand the fact that Idril might have another crush. She thought about walking over there and making up an excuse to get Idril away from here. Inaz started walking, sighing. She looked back over at her skate board, watching over it. Inaz walked over.

"Idril we need to go. Um...our bunks caught on fire!" Inaz lied.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 8:32 am

Idril Rae Aspen

idril's smile started to feel a bit forced as she glarred at her sister out of the corner of her eye, blatantly ignoring her. reaching a hand out to cane so she could help him up, she said, "yeah, i did. i had to force my tutor to take me," laughing a little bit.

idril didn't know why inaz was always so uptight about idril having a crush on someone, or just anything like that. idril had had a crush on cane mellet for years, as well as all of the other guys in one way, and inaz didn't do one freaking thing about it. but now, that she was finally meeting a member of her favourite band, inaz was suddenly freaking out over it. so what if she had a crush on him? idril was allowed to talk to members of bands she like when the opportunity arises.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 2:15 pm

Music is passion.

Cane laughed a bit and smiled, as he got up and healed his arm. "Sp, Idril, is One Way your favorite band?" he asked, smiling friendly.

Cane thought for a moment. This girl was really pretty. C'mon, Cane...he sighed. Suddenly, Cane starts biting his lip. He sighed and blurted it out. "Your the most beautiful girl in the world, you know. Would you accompany me on a date? A picnic on the beach, perhaps?" Cane asks.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 4:44 pm

Idril Rae Aspen

Idril was about to answer Cane's first question when he started speaking again. She felt her cheeks flush red and she ducked her head down.

once idril regained her composure, she looked up at cane with a grin on her face. "I would love to," she said, grinning widely. she didn't care if inaz got annoyed because she was going on a date with someone, that was inaz's problem and she could just get over herself.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 11:04 am

Music is passion.

Cane smiled happily. This was the best day of his life! "Pick you up at eight thirty. See you then!" Cane left.

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz walked over to Idril. She looked around. Not much people around. That was good. "So, he's okay? Good. Now we shall never see him EVER again. Let's go to our bunk."

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 11:32 am

Idril Rae Aspen

Completely ignoring what Inaz said, Idril squealed and said, "I have a date! Inaz, I have a date! With Cane Mellet from One Way!"

Idril spun around, laughing. She was just a (somewhat) ordinary girl from Northern Ireland, yet here she was, just having been asked out by cane mellet. Which was something of a miracle, because she had only been wishing for something like that to happen for the past forever, because he was famous and nice and attractive and everything a girl wanted. Besides, he had called her the most beautiful girl in the world, which Idril was positive she wasn't, but a complement was a complement.

Then Idril stopped spinning for a second, as if remembering something. "Inaz, isn't today our birthday? July twenty third," she said, her grin stretching wider, if that was even possible. She was asked out by none other than Cane Mellet on her birthday! Nothing could be more amazing than that, she decided. Absolutely nothing.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 11:44 am

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz looked at her in surprise. A date with Cane Mellet? HAD INAZ NOT TOLD IDRIL CORRECTLY TO JUST CHECK ON HIM? But, she couldn't stay mad at her only sister. "Since it your birthday.....sure. Only one date. Only one. Boys are rotten know-it-alls. ONE DATE." With that, Inaz sighed.

She looked at the time. If today was their birthday, they should throw a party or something. "Let's go. We need to plan our party. Plus, you obviously have a date tonight. Let's go. Maybe I'll even buy you something extra special."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 4:43 pm

Idril Rae Aspen

Idril's smile droped at Inaz's words. "Why?" she asked, crossing her arms and staring at her twin, her gaze steady. "You can't tell me who I can and can't date. You're not Father, and I'm an adult, last I checked."

Idril couldn't help a cross tone from sneaking into her voice. She knew Inaz was just looking out for her, but it was insanely irritating and just downright infuriating when she ended up meddling with the stuff Idril did. She just wanted to be a normal girl who got to go out with whomever she wanted without having her sister interfere or tell her exactly when she can go out with the guy.

"Seriously, Inaz. I'm not a kid anymore. I know you're just trying to look out for me, but it's getting kind of ridiculous," Idil finished, still staring steadily at her twin, trying not to let any anger seep into her gaze. She had to be reasonable if she wanted Inaz to understand where she was coming from.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 4:55 pm

As long as you leave
my sister and I alone,
you don't die

Inaz sighed. Maybe she did need to let go, just a bit. She thought about it hard. After a few minutes, she said "fine. But the first time he breaks your heart, don't cry to me. Now, let's go to our cabin and set up a b-day party. I got you a couple presents." With that, Inaz took her sister's hand and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate park   Skate park - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate park
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5